Oh loyal Botons, we’ve got some good news and some bad news. Bad news first:
As of about 5:30 pm today (Friday), we were informed that the Kessler Mansion/Hollywood NYE party would either need to be moved or cancelled due to some last-minute zoning issues that arose between the event organizers and the Kessler Mansion owner. We were as surprised as you are, no doubt. We can assure you that the issues were unforeseen and far beyond the control of your old friends, BoTo, Mardelay, DJ OhBeOne and friends. But, we were not about to let you down…or let you ring in the New Year without a little BoTo. So before we get to the good part, let’s take care of business first. Here’s the deal with the Kessler Mansion show:
– The show at the Kessler Mansion has been cancelled.
– Refunds will be processed through the Event Brite site and will be processed tonight (Friday night) and according to Event Brite, refunds may take up to 4 days to process depending on your financial institution.
– We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience.
So, that’s the bad news. The good news is that, we tried our best not to let you down. Our offices full of staff (that’s a massive exaggeration) have been working since we got the word to make sure that we could offer the BoTo loyal another good party alternative and a little BoTo. So…here’s what we’ve got!!!
We were able to track down (through some good old BoTo faithful) some of the fine folks that are hosting the Masquerade Ball downtown at Union Station. They were kind enough to find a home for us performing between 8:30 – 10:00 pm. Here are the details on this one:
– Tickets are NO LONGER AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC…but, organizers have held a limited number of tickets for anyone that wants to come to see Borrow Tomorrow.
– Tickets are available at the door, for $49.00 (cash or charge), but you have to mention that you’re coming to see BoTo to get access to the tickets set aside.
– Tickets include access to the party hosted by Dave Smiley, costume contests (with cash prizes), door prizes, face painting, a magician and in addition to Borrow Tomorrow, a number of other great bands!
– Unlike the Kessler party, the Masquerade Ball does not include drinks or food. However, the Masquerade Ball will offer reasonably priced drinks. We hear that food will not be available, so you’ll need to feast on BoTo.
– Learn more about the Masquerade Ball here.
Seriously, as much as we hate that there was a change in plans and we do apologize sincerely on behalf of all involved, we wanted to be sure that if you wanted to party, that we’d be there to help you. We’d love to see you there and want to thank you for a great 2011 and here’s hoping that we’ll be able to kick 2012 off on the right foot with you!!
P.S. Our set will be badass.